A Capital Idea To Make Your Hospital Even Healthier
We know your battles and frustrations. Budgets. FTEs. Recruiting nurses. Keeping beds full and bedpans empty. Not to mention trying to devise a way to reach your dreams of better facilities, newer technology, and the right staff — sooner rather than later. So, how do you give your hospital the financial shot in the arm it could use to finance growth without losing control of it? You've got to think differently. Creatively. Maybe even outside your traditional comfort zone.
MPT Can Provide Up To 100% Financing For:
We Fund Facilities Where Physicians Admit Patients:
Here's What We Can Do For You:
Here's The Best Part:
You Keep Operational Control
throughout the original lease term and any renewal periods under the triple-net lease structure;
You Keep Property Control because MPT offers a buy back provision to all of its tenants;
You Gain a Funding Partner with ready access to capital for pursuing growth opportunities;
You Lower Your Exposure to rising interest rates and swings in real estate values;
You Avoid the Hassle of raising capital in the debt or equity market because we streamline the funding process, routinely closing more quickly and easily than most lenders.
A Five-Step Funding Process
1. Preliminary Due Diligence - MPT evaluates the operating history and physical specifications of the property;
2. Letter of Intent - The operating company and MPT execute a letter of intent outlining the primary terms of the sale or development transaction and the lease agreement;
3. Detailed Due Diligence - MPT meets with management, inspects the facility, gathers copies of relevant documents and arranges for third party reports;
4. Contract Signing and Funding - The operating company and MPT agree to final terms of the transaction and lease agreement and MPT funds the transaction;
5. Rent Payment and Monitoring - The operating company makes monthly rent payments and provides operating and facility based information to MPT.